Executive Protection and Security Programs
Incident Management Group provides expert corporate security consulting and response services for your senior executives and employees worldwide. Led by Christopher Hagon, with over twenty years experience in Scotland Yard's Royalty & Diplomatic Protection Department and other corporate security response and global security assignments, our international security consultants provide proactive and overseas services to help your organization protect its personnel and assets from criminal and terrorist activity.
The goal of an Executive Protection program is to delineate countermeasures for your senior management travelers and overseas employees to lower their risk exposure and significantly reduce the probability of criminal or terrorist action against them, while allowing executives to concentrate on business travel in search of opportunities.
IMG can utilize its many years of executive and personal protection expertise to help your employees avoid danger and support your operational goals while preserving employee and customer confidence.
We can develop a comprehensive Travel Security and Executive Protection program or review your current executive protection arrangements.
Our services include -
- Executive Protection program development – assist with developing a program that strikes the correct balance between convenience and security is essential for the program's acceptance and to ensure that resources are spent wisely.
- Risk / threat assessments – a careful risk assessment will enable your executives to decide which dangers need to be countered in their own unique situations. Significant attention is paid to the travel environment including country-specific analyses to support the need for security-oriented briefings and overseas protective arrangements that can include secure ground and aviation services, accommodation, meetings and more.
- Communications / monitoring programs – using up-to-the-minute GlobalSecur® and FoneTrac® technologies, we can monitor your executive / VIP travel locations. IMG will deliver real-time monitoring and notification of global events. Our hands-on approach will facilitate and manage immediate assistance in the event of civil or political strife, medical emergency or in response to routine inquiries.
Contact us by email or Tel. (877) 887-9914 for a phone consultation on your security needs.
More about IMG Executive Protection and Security Programs
Our Executive Protection programs are based on tried and tested sophisticated practices currently used to protect senior executives worldwide using personnel skilled in providing these services.
Each corporate or organizational security situation is unique. A useful step is to reach out to us for a no-obligation initial security / threat assessment consultation. Our goal is to create a customized security plan for your organization and key employees.
Our programs focus on the development of an ongoing risk assessment process, personal protection measures to heighten awareness and minimize senior management risk, travel security protocols and accepted procedures for public appearances and other travel-related events.
Each program is tailored exclusively to exactly suit the nature of your operations, organizational culture and specific requirements and can include -
- Concise security-related briefings and intelligence – understanding the risk will aid in putting together cost-effective yet unobtrusive security countermeasures designed to (in Special Forces' terms) "put off the day when something bad happens".
- Proactive tools to raise your senior managements' security awareness - using a combination of individual and destination threat assessments, an understanding of the principles of personal protection, pre-trip reports and timely, relevant notifications.
- Access to overseas services – such as known and trusted executive protection services for your executive travel or in-country senior management. IMG can help with hands-on management of coordinated ground and aviation services, secure meeting and event arrangements, medical and security services in the event of an incident or emergency and more.
All domestic and overseas services, including executive protection planning and consulting, receive IMG management's continuous focus, hands-on oversight and supervision. Our experienced consultants and business partner professionals look forward to working with your organization to enhance your executives' safety and security overseas.